Friday, August 29, 2008

Hello and Reunion

Hey there! Well, Audrey has been posting and posting, and I finally got her off the computer long enough to let me type. Well, that MAY be what happened...but maybe not. Anyway, things here have been really good. Like Audrey has said, we are in the process of buying a house and she is looking for a job. My office is being painted right now, and as soon as that is over I will put some pictures up. Audrey talked about the family reunion that we went to a few weeks ago, and we got some pictures back from that which I thought I'd get on and post before Audrey could. Here they are:

This is my wife and me with my grandparents. They live in Indiana, and are my mother's parents. I hadn't seen them for almost five years, so it was really special to get to spend time with them and introduce them to my wife. Their names are Amos and Irene.

This is my immediate family. My parents, my sister and her family and Audrey and I. My parents' names are Phil and Cindy, and the rest are Darin, Rachel, Kaireia, Neidon, Kardia.

This is my mother's oldest brother, Randy, and his family.

This last picture is of the middle Miller child (that's my mom's maiden name) Galen, his wife Charlotte, and their two kids and grandkids.

That's all I have for now! Hope you enjoyed the pictures and I'll post more later!

-Reed

1 comment:

Brandy said...

El Presidente!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's about time you got on here and posted. :P
Awesome pics, I can't believe how big the kids are getting.
:)