Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I know it has been awhile since Reed and I have posted anything. We have been pretty busy! We had a Miller family reunion in Lafayette, IN last weekend. We drove over to Lafayette with the Kleeman gang on Friday morning and left Saturday evening. It was a short trip, but it was really nice to finally put a face to people that Reed talks about. It was also really nice to finally meet the Miller grandparents and see Phil and Cindy there! I will post some pictures soon.

We also had a church picnic in our honor on Sunday afternoon. It was a great time to get to know more people and spend time eating and hanging out! We really feel so blessed to be a part of this church!

I have a job interview this Thursday with an organization that contracts with the county for children services, so we are praying that that goes well. I am pretty sure it is right up my alley.

We are also getting closer to closing on the house we are trying to buy. We have an inspection this week and have been finishing up the loan paperwork. Lots of fun! Our Realtor is having her baby tomorrow, too! Lots of exciting things. It is all running very smoothly though.

I am babysitting today for a family in the church. They were in need of a sitter and I was in need of something to keep me busy, so it is working out pretty nicely! The little boy is adorable and very easy to take care of!

One of my friends, Ethel and her husband Jim, from AZ, are coming to visit on Thursday, which should be fun!

Well, that is about all for now. I'll write more later and try to post some pictures.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I miss you guys!

Brandy said...

Well, you guys are definitely getting into the swing of things. I hope everything works out for your job!
Yay for Indiana. That makes me miss home, just a smidge.
I started up a blog over here too, I am still going to keep the other one I have (Xanga), but so many people have a blog here.
www.hebrews133.blogspot.com