Thursday, August 7, 2008

Smith-Harvey Vacation!

Every year our family goes over to Winema with the Smith family! It is my favorite vacation of the year! Last year, Reed and I weren't able to go because we had just gotten married and already used all of our vacation time in Maui. Plus we were opening a new campus is Gilbert, and things were a little CRAZY! How did we survive?!?!
This was Reed's first year, so it made it extra special! Plus, baby Claire was there to keep everyone's attention! I loved spending time with my whole family! And of course, the Smith's are our family too, which made it even more perfect! Everyone was together- at least for a day or two.

These are pictures from our trip to the Tillamook Cheese Factory!



























It was a rainy day, but we still had lots of fun!



























We went to Cascade head, which was fun too!

Reed had a little too much fun. . .
Claire was pretty tired from all the time in the car.



















The Oregon Coast is such a beautiful place!



























Reed was pretty excited that I wanted a picture of him next to the cow at the Cheese factory!

1 comment:

Welch's said...

Looks like fun!! I am bummed I missed you! We were out of town for 2 weeks so it's been busy! Love ya Aud!