Thursday, August 7, 2008

Still so much laundry to do!!!

Well, today is Thursday of Reed's first week of work. He is already loving his new position so much! We truly feel cared about here! Last night we had a get-together with some of the leaders from the children's ministry. Reed was given a chance to share a little of his vision for Beechwold CC and he was right on about everything he said! I couldn't have married a better man! I am so proud of him!
While he's been working, I've been organizing, cleaning, trying to find a job and doing laundry! Our place in AZ was smoke infested, from our lovely neighbors, so I have had to wash EVERYTHING we own! I went over to Rachel's on Monday and spent most of the day washing clothes, but barely made a dent. It was great to be able to spend time with her and the little ones. I have been enjoying getting to know my family! I'll probably go over there again today and do more! Rachel and Darin are leaving today to celebrate their 10th anniversary, so my mother-in-law is in town to watch the kids. This time, I'll get to spend time with her!
But then I've got to get home because we are having Brian and Sabrina over for dinner. Brian is our youth pastor and Sabrina is his wife. They are close to our age. Wahoo, we are already making friends!
One other thing. . .

I am so grateful that they have my favorite coffee creamer here in OH!!! And I get to enjoy it with my favorite coffee from San Antonio! I don't think there could be a better way to start my morning!!! Mmmmmm...

2 comments:

Sheryl Fenton said...

I read your blog and emily's almost everyday. cute condo. Hope you get all your laundry done. love you, Sheryl

Emily said...

Oh my! I had to catch up on your blog. It is great to see pictures! We miss you! Glad that you found the good creamer...I think of you everytime I drink it.