Friday, September 5, 2008


Sorry for being pretty inconsistent with posting different things. It has been a pretty normal week at the Adams' house. Reed worked at the church and I babysat for Matthew. It was very nice to have Monday off together! I love spending time with Reed. Reed and I went downtown to the Greek Festival. It was a HUGE waste of our time and money. There really wasn't much going on besides a few kids dancing to music and food. Of course we had already eaten so we weren't even hungry. They were also selling jewelry and clothing in the church building, which we really didn't need any of. It was quite the disappointment. We went over to a metro park afterward, which was pretty.
We also tried this new restaurant out called, Cheeseburger in Paradise. It is a Jamaican place. I had fish tacos, which were AMAZING!
We finished the night off at the $1.50 theater and watched Hancock. It was pretty good- although, Reed and I didn't really understand part of it. The whole reasoning behind the main plot was pretty corny. Oh, well. At least I got to spend the day with Reed. I do love that!


Oh, I also dyed my hair on Sunday! It started out pretty black, but has lightened up quite a bit. I actually like it now. This picture was when it was still REALLY dark!

5 comments:

Littleflame said...

Just a sweet hello~

Sasha said...

oooo - I like your hair, very nice! very pretty pics, sounds like a fun day!

Trishamoongirl said...

I love your hair, even in this pic where you said its darker! Pretty park too, glad you had a good Monday together, miss ya!

kharv said...

I do like your hair. Hanging out with your man all day is really the best, isn't it? We got to spend the day at the Ducks game so we had a great time, too.

Brandy said...

I love the pics of the pond!
And I'm digging the new hair color.
Tell your hubby I said hello.
Hope you guys are well!