Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Teaching!

Today I had an interview with Columbus City Schools and it went VERY well! I should be able to start substitute teaching soon. Of course there is still some paperwork to do, but otherwise it is pretty much a done deal! All I need now are for my transcripts to come in the mail. They seem to be taking FOREVER! As soon as I get my transcripts, I will be able to have the education board apply for my license- this may take a few weeks too! So, it is basically a waiting game now. I am pretty excited! I have always wanted to teach, but didn't think I could afford to go back to school again in order to make it happen. With substitute teaching, I can have a flexible schedule and teach when I want to. It is a great opportunity and I'll finally be working again!

5 comments:

Trishamoongirl said...

Sounds awesome! I am so happy for you, hope it all goes wonderfully! :) luv ya

Our growing family said...

that is wonderful! you will probably love it!

Brandy said...

Oh wow. That sounds like an awesome opportunity!

kharv said...

Way to go, Aud. We are so proud of you!

Sasha said...

sounds great, congrats! God is so good!