Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Finally!


I received a call from Columbus City Schools today letting me know that I was issued my substitute teaching license! Hurray! I have really enjoyed my time off and the little bit of babysitting I have been doing, but it will be nice to get into the classroom and start interacting with kids. And the money will help too! I have an orientation class next Thursday, the 6th and then I believe I have to attend an all day Saturday seminar (not sure which Saturday, yet) before I can begin to teach. Things are finally moving along though, so hopefully it won't take too long. I guess I only have a little bit longer to get our house in order. Time to start unpacking the last of the boxes!

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Hooray! Congrats.

kharv said...

Whoo Hoo! Way to go!

Emily said...

Yay!

Trishamoongirl said...

That is so cool, Audrey Congrats!!

Sasha said...

congratulations! that's great news and it sounds like you're about to begin another new life adventure! God bless