Saturday, October 18, 2008

Playing Wii

Last night my parents came in to town. We initiated them by playing the Wii. It was quite hilarious, at times. The first round of bowling we played, my mom hit six strikes in a row! It was crazy! Unfortunately my dad was not able to catch on so quickly and made a whopping 74 points. It was hard for us to control ourselves and stop from completely making fun of his bowling ability. I must admit, it was really funny to watch him struggle! And those of you who know my dad know how competitive he is, which made it that much more enjoyable. Fortunately, he eventually got the hang of it and beat everyone the second game, even beating my mom's previous victory score.
Reed and I also had my parents play a few of the Wii play games. We had a great time laughing at each other!

As he hits, yet another gutter ball!

Hitting numerous strikes!

You can see that the screen says 0 pins! This was pretty normal the first game!

Playing the cow racing game. It was so funny to watch them!

Laughing at himself, for his great Wii abilities. We recommend sticking with basketball, Dad!

5 comments:

Sheryl Fenton said...

next stop the Fentons bowling or anything else!

Emily said...

Sounds like a fun night! Wish we could have been there.

Sasha said...

that's so cool that they get to visit and you're all having such a great time together! if you're interested in reading my blog, just leave a comment on my old blog with your email and I can send you an invite! God bless

Trishamoongirl said...

Thats awesome that your mom got 6 strikes in a row! Go Chris!
Thats funny, glad you all are having a good time, even if it involved laughing "at" your dad :)

Brandy said...

Love the pics of your parents. You can tell they were having fun. I played Wii at Julie's house over the summer and gave myself quite the workout!