Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wonderful Surprise!

The last few weeks have been pretty difficult ones for subbing. The students have just been so talkative and have had a hard time focusing and being respectful to each other and myself.
Almost every night I have come home tired, worn-out and stressed!
Last Friday evening, when I came home from an extra difficult day, Reed surprised me with three new bubble baths from Bath and Body works. He got me Warm Vanilla Sugar, Sleep- Lavender Vanilla and Moonlight Path. He also left me a cute little note on the counter. They were perfect and just what I needed. My hubby is always taking care of me!
Needless to say, I have pretty much taken a wonderful relaxing bubble bath everyday since. It has been a fantastic new addition to my routine! Especially with all of these snowy days too! Thanks, hubby! You are the best! Love yah!

4 comments:

Our growing family said...

OH!!! That is so sweet! You enjoy yourself!!!

Sasha said...

what a thoughtful guy! I love that place and all the scents!

Trishamoongirl said...

Thats awesome- and well deserved too!

Emily Arneson said...

Wow! Way to go Reed! I'm glad you have found a husband who takes such good care of you :)