Monday, February 9, 2009

Mom's Fun Money

A few months ago, Rachel told me about this wonderful website called "momsfunmoney.com". This website is full of survey companies that offer free incentives and points for taking a few surveys. You definitely do not earn enough points or money to quit your regular job, but it does offer a little extra cash and fun rewards. Most of the ones I do earn money to use on amazon.com or paypal.
This site also has a "Freebies" page. Each day, new items are listed. You can pick and choose what you like. There is even an archives section to choose items posted in the past. Some are still offering freebies. It is fun! Almost everyday, I go to my mailbox and get something new and fun in the mail! They are not usually big things, but hey, who doesn't like to get free stuff!
Some of the free stuff I have gotten are:

Diapers and Dora potty training kit(to send to my nieces and nephews, of course)
Kids Essentials drinks from Boost
After school kit on safety and being home alone
TiVo Cookie cutters
Dove Shampoo
Glad Stretch garbage bag
Betty Crocker's Warm Delights Mini
Fruit Snacks
Granola bars
Quaker Oats snacks
Key chains
Movies- mostly educational
Kids growth charts
Perfume Samples
Magazine prescriptions
Silicone Muffin pan
Posters
Pens
Water bottles
Crest Teeth Whitening sample and coupon
Stencils
Laundry detergent
Del Monte canned tomatoes
Marie Calendar frozen meals
More items I can't remember
And lots of coupons!

She also lists places where things are free each day and deals of the day at different stores.

It's a great site! You should check it out!

3 comments:

Trishamoongirl said...

Thanks for sharin' Audrey! I am going to have to go check it out :)

Sasha said...

that sounds cool - I'll to look at it too! thanks

MomsFunMoney said...

Rachel,

This is Katie from MomsFunMoney. I just wanted to thank you for mentioning the site on your blog. I hope the site has been a blessing to you and your friends. Please let me know if you ever have any suggestions.