Thursday, May 14, 2009

Beautiful Flower

Yesterday we looked out our back door and saw a beautiful sight! The weather has been raining for what seems like a million years and because of that and our busy schedules I hadn't had time to mow in about two weeks. When we happened to glance outside we saw a miracle of nature that was fighting for life. Though the cracks in our back patio are small, this heavenly gift had managed to survive in those conditions. Wow...what an amazingly gorgeous sight!

...or, a stupid weed that had sprouted to over three feet in only two weeks because it never stops raining in this dumb state.

6 comments:

Brandy said...

Ha. I was going to tell you that was totally a weed. The weather will get better. At least you don't have snow!
Love you guys!

Sasha said...

wow - that's a neat weed though!

Emily said...

That's awesome! You should press it in a book and save it forever!

kharv said...

We have weeds in Oregon, but they are much prettier!
I love your humor!

Emily said...

Where can I get one of those?

grandmapoochie said...

I laughed "out loud" when I read about your beautiful weed. How would you dare to remove it?!! I wish I could be around your humor more...keep it coming on the blog.