Monday, June 8, 2009

10 Weeks!

I can't begin to tell you how happy we are to being having this little one! The love I already have for this child inside of me amazes me. God has been so faithful to us in this journey. Although I could talk all day about the inside transformation that has been taking place in both of our lives since we found out "the news", I thought I would share a bit of the outside transformation that is taking place. I was just beginning to feel in pretty good shape when we found out I was pregnant. Since then, my body has slowly started to change form, thanks to the lack of rest, too much food and not enough exercise, I have experienced. Of course little baby Adams is growing strong and is very healthy! My doctor didn't seem to be too worried about the extra 5-7 lbs I have gained. In fact, she told me that I have the "heart of a runner!" And of course that is now my excuse for not needing to get on the treadmill.
In all reality, I can definitely tell the difference in my body and can't wait till I am actually really "showing". Then the whole world will know my joy without me even saying a word!
Here are a few of the pictures we have taken over the last few weeks. I have included some pictures of Reed too! We don't want him to feel left out, although, my hope is that his body won't change too much of the course of this pregnancy! My goal is to get pictures every week so we can see the slow transformation. We'll see how that goes!
4 weeks, 5 days- the day we found out!
5 weeks, 5 days!
7 weeks, 2 days- Day of our first ultrasound and day we got to see little baby Adams for the first time!
8 weeks, 5 days!
9 weeks, 6 days!- Day after we heard baby Adams' heart beat by Doppler for the first time!
4 weeks, 5 days!
5 weeks, 5 days!
7 weeks, 2 days
8 weeks, 5 days!
9 weeks, 6 days!

4 comments:

kharv said...

We are enjoying the transformation too. You both look great. So fun to hear from your heart. I love you and Baby Adams.

Brandy said...

Oh look at the baby pooch! :)
And Reed is funny.

Sasha said...

lol - looks like Reed is keeping his figure quite well! sorry - just had to joke about that! and you're getting a little baby bump - SO cute! lookin good!

Trishamoongirl said...

Thank you!! I have been waiting for these baby belly pics!! Which btw you look so prego cute in!! And you guys crack me up with Reeds pics too :)