Sunday, October 18, 2009

29 Weeks!

Well, we are at 29 weeks. Reed and I are both ready for Anna to be born! We have known about her coming into our lives for over seven months now and are just ready! As I have come into my last trimester, I have found myself more and more exhausted. Getting up the stairs can even be challenging, at times and takes my breath away! But I am hanging in there. Everyday I thank God for blessing us with a healthy pregnancy. I know His timing is perfect and when she arrives, it will be perfect too!

Reed looking as good, as ever!


This is just a reminder of what I used to look like. Man, has my body changed!

2 comments:

kharv said...

You continue to look so cute. It was fun to see Phil's photos from your trip. Glad you were able to go!

Brandy said...

I can't believe she's almost here.