Thursday, October 1, 2009

Anna's Room


While I was in Washington and Oregon, Reed kept busy by painting the walls, doors and trim in Anna's room. He did a great job. He had the room all set up when I got home on Tuesday. He even set up a pack n' play and swing that our friends gave us. I have found myself going into her room just to look at it over and over again and thinking about when she gets here. I am so excited and counting down the days! Here are some pictures of his work on her room.



The colors of the room beforehand.

Priming the walls. Reed had to do many coats to cover the pink and blue!

He had to do the closet too! It was also pink and blue.

The green walls. This color matches Anna's bedding.


The espresso colored wall. This wall is my favorite!


Almost finished! Reed also painted the closet doors and entry door, but we are waiting to hang them. They need a little extra drying time.




We hope to get our crib and changing table in a few weeks after our trip to Tennessee. I'll post pictures when we get them. Thanks, Babe, for all of your hard work!

7 comments:

Our growing family said...

It looks SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job Reed!
That first time setting up the nursery is so blissful, isn't it!?!
So excited for you! Not too much longer! Yea!

Brandy said...

Wow, he did all that by himself! I should never doubt Reed, but I am impressed!

Welch's said...

Coming along nicely! Love it!

Trishamoongirl said...

It looks so cute! I LOVE the espresso too!! Hard workin man ya got there :) Good Job Reed! Can't wait to see it with her crib in there!

Sasha said...

it looks great - I love your color choices! can't wait to see it all finished, fun times!

Julie said...

Looks GREAT! Love the colors. Can't wait to see it finished. Miss you guys!!!

kharv said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it. Good job, Reed! Your hard work has really paid off.