Sunday, November 1, 2009

9 weeks to go!

This last week, Reed and I were able to get a few more things ready for Anna's room. Things are beginning to come together. We only have 9 more weeks till her due date. We are getting pretty excited and can't wait for her arrival.

Butterfies. . . aren't they cute?




The paint on the closet doors was finally dry enough, so we were able to hang them.


We plan to buy little baskets to put in some of the cubby spaces.


Yesterday, we were able to pick up her stroller and car seat. We tried to stay neutral on most of our baby things, trying to plan for more kids, but I really wanted her to have pink on her stroller and car seat. I really like them and can't wait to put her in them!



As you can see, I just keep getting bigger and bigger! I am feeling pretty good, though. I am just really tired, all of the time! Luckily, it won't be long till she's here and it will all be worth it!

me at 30 weeks, 6 days.


me at 30 weeks, 6 days.


Reed looking good!

8 comments:

Krista said...

I love how the room is turning out. You're looking beautiful as always!

Trishamoongirl said...

I love it, its so cute!! And your belly is too :)

kharv said...

Anna is coming in to style! The room looks great. You have both done a great job!
Audrey, you are adorable! (And Reed is cute, as always!)
Love you guys. Can't wait to see it all in person!

Emily said...

Wow! You really do look bigger! Can't wait to meet little Anna. We think about and talk about her everyday. Love you guys!

Sasha said...

oh so fun - LOVE those butterflies! With all the PINK and girly stuff out these days, it's hard to remain neutral ... they didn't have that stuff when my first was born - now that I'm finally having another girl I sorta wish I could go buy all that stuff in pink ... but I won't :c

Our growing family said...

LOVE the butterflies! beautiful!
you are looking amazing by the way!!!!!

Brandy said...

I love the butterflies!
You look beautiful, Aud!

Our growing family said...

We are praying for you! Hope you are feeling better!