Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fun Day

Yesterday was a fun day! It was my birthday, so we did a little celebrating! The day started off great. In fact, I was able to get a shower in before Anna woke up! That never happens! Reed was working from home yesterday, because of the weather. Even though he was working, it was nice to have him home. Anna was pretty happy most of the day.


Of course, she was sleeping most of the day.

We went to Walmart and bought a Wii Fit Plus with some birthday money I received. I am so excited to finally have one! I have been looking at them for quite a while now. After that we went to Red Lobster for dinner. We LOVE it there! They even play our favorite music there. Last time we were there they played "Sea Breeze", which I walked down the isle to at our wedding. And this time, they played "Nothin' Fancy", which is what we did our first dance to at our wedding and is our favorite song.

Anna slept the whole time we were there.

After dinner, we went to the mall and walked around. I stopped and said hello to one of my old co-workers from Macys. She was excited to see Anna, of course. We also went and bought yummy cookies at Subway for our dessert!
On our way home we stopped by Old Navy. I bought a dress shirt and skirt for me and a pair of shoes for Anna for all under $3.50. I love it when I find great deals!
When we came home, I put the little angel to bed and Reed and I played the new wii fit. We really enjoyed it! In all, we didn't do a ton, but it was a great day! I heard from many of my family and friends, too, which made me feel very loved!

This morning, my Bible study was cancelled because of the snow, so Anna and I have just been hanging out. I took a few pictures of her in her cute little kitty outfit. I love all of her clothes! She is getting bigger, which means, new outfits to take pictures in!

2 comments:

kharv said...

So glad you had a fun birthday, even in the snow! Red Lobster can't be beat! The pictures of Anna are so darling, I especially love the last one. I can just see her moving! So cute. Thanks for the nice post. Can't even say how much I miss you guys!

Trishamoongirl said...

Thats awesome, I am so happy you had such a good birthday! Sounds like one I would enjoy too! Shoppin,goin' out to eat, and finding good deals! Love it, so happy for ya!
..and yes dressin up the little girls is so much fun!! :)